How to Download PartyPoker Client
If you want to start playing with PartyPoker using the official programme of the poker room, you will have to take a few simple steps to set it up on your computer.
- Go to the official page of the poker room – www.partypoker.com and download the official client having clicked “Free download” on the home page.
- Once the set up file has downloaded, run and set it up (the process is automatic). The only thing you have to do is to specify the folder in which the client must be installed, and click “Save”.
- Wait for a few seconds and run the client with the shortcut icon on the desktop, or from the folder in which it was installed.
- Log in to the client by entering your account data and password, or create a new account if you have never used this poker room. Choose a suitable nickname; enter your e-mail address and other personal data.
- Enjoy the abundance of games and tournaments.
It is important to say that to run the client on your computer, it must meet certain requirements. In particular, it should be Windows or Mac OSX based, have 512 MB of RAM and screen resolution of at least 800×600 pixels. However, it is most likely that you will have no problems with it.
If the client does not run on your computer, try to disable anti-virus and set up client again. Otherwise, you can always seek help from the technical support of the poker room.
Summing up, we remind that PartyPoker has not only PC-client, but also official applications for Android and iOS mobile devices, so you can find links to download them on the official website.